Data Management / App Tester - Tech All-Rounder
- Love the startup world?
- High attention to detail and design capabilities?
- Data entry and app testing experience?
DisplaySweet, a pioneering PropTech startup, is disrupting the landscape of the property industry. This is your chance to shape how humans will interact and purchase real-estate in Australia and around the globe.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic Data Entry and Application Testing specialist to join our innovative and fast growing company. The candidate will be responsible for testing mobile software for an iOS and PC platforms and following well-structured and organised test plans. You will work within a development team and handle the defect lifecycle and data and content entry. You will need a keen eye for detail and a 'breaking' attitude.
- Data and content management using our in-house Content Management System (CMS) and software tools
- Cropping and editing images
- Testing and logging bugs on our proprietary app for new and existing customers
- Learn in-house software tools used for production
- High level Word/Excel (or equivalent)
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator (as a foundation for training on our proprietary production software)
- Proven and successful track record in a Data Management role in an Agile Development environment
- Logging and tracking defects and implementing resolutions
- Maintaining QA and Support Documentation
- High level attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and friendly disposition
- Academic degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Data Management or equivalent IT position
- Fast typing speed
Benefits for working at DisplaySweet?
- Develop your career by working on high profile projects using cutting edge technology
- Work with a supportive, friendly, and experienced team that loves technology
- Excellent St Kilda Road location, close to public transport and cafes
Current and future applicants
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Have the skills and experience? Apply now or follow us on LinkedIn for future opportunities
Apply via Linkedin