Lead Front-End Developer
Lead Front-End Developer/React.js/HTML5-PropTech Startup
- An expert Front End Dev?
- Technology runs in your blood?
- Want to work in a supportive team environment with an innovative culture?
DisplaySweet, a pioneering PropTech startup, is disrupting the landscape of the property industry. This is your chance to shape how humans will interact and purchase real-estate in Australia and around the globe.
What are we looking for?
A talented Lead Front-End Developer to join our fast growing startup. The FED will be results driven with a strong ability to manage other FED’s delivering projects from inception through implementation whilst ensuring technical best practice, UI/UX feasibility and application optimisation with maximum speed and scalability are met.
- Implement technical best practices, libraries and architecture
- Lead other Front-end developers to identify optimal technical solutions
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understand Agile methodology and instil best practices into the process
- 5+ years of experience with web application development (iOS an advantage)
- Demonstrated commercial experience with React.js (minimum 6 months)
- Experience implementing responsive designs
- Clean Code
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented programming
- Understanding of SQLite and Postgres databases
- Extensive Agile experience with Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Working with requirements defined as User Stories and Acceptance criteria using tools such as JIRA and design documentation (via Confluence)
- Version Control using Git
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or information technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Pixel-perfect and aesthetic sensibility
- Previous experience working in the property industry
Benefits for working at DisplaySweet?
- Develop your career by working on high profile projects
- Work with a supportive, friendly, and experienced team that loves technology
- Excellent St Kilda Road location, close to public transport and cafes
Current and future applicants
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Have the skills and experience? Apply now or follow us on LinkedIn for future opportunities
Apply via Linkedin